10. Jewelry -- Haven't bought a toe ring yet, but only because I haven't found the right one.
9. Chocolate -- It actually belongs higher on the list, but I was afraid I'd forget to include it after going to the fridge for a Dove dark chocolate Promise.
8. Reading about myself -- I know. It's not cool to admit such a thing, but I just realized when I read the article about me (okay me & my best friend) in our hometown newspaper, it felt good.
7. Reading about others I care about -- Well, maybe I've redeemed myself a little?!?! I'm putting others before me!! (Ha! Not really when you consider the direction this is being read!)
6. Reading in general -- I used to be such a slow reader. I've learned in my old age that you can skim and the world does not come to an end. Who knew?
5. This great big, wild, wonderful world -- It gets smaller every day, so it's a little easier to get my head around it. Just this year my husband and I (not together except in spirit) have been to South Africa, Hong Kong, Singapore, India and Japan.
4. My home -- I do love the world, but there's no place like home.
3. The pets who have blessed my life -- Pompy, Charlie & Chrissie.
2. My family members and friends -- talk about blessed. I'm eternally grateful for each and every one.
1. Breathing -- Couldn't live without it!