Saturday, March 14, 2009

Why Would You Shop Anywhere Else?

Have I got a deal for you! Okay, technically, I don't have the deal, my publisher does...But either way, read this...

"If you spend $10.00 on a paperback from Echelon Press, I'll send you a FREE PDF download of your choice. Any PDF book from Echelon. That is two books for the price of one. What a deal! This offer is good on orders placed before midnight March 20, 2009. I'm telling you, order ANY paperback from Echelon Press and choose any PDF download for FREE."

Naturally, I'm little partial to MY book-WOOF: Women Only Over Fifty! But, hey, truth is, there are other great books on Echelon's shelves, and I would encourage you to check 'em out. Their line of children's books is one of the best. That's under their Quake division.

Oh, no need to thank me for the heads up...Thank Echelon Press for understanding how important it is for buyers to stimulate the economy and retailers to do all they can to help people spend smart.

No comments: