Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Open wide and say "WHY?!?!"



Oh, you're going to be sooooo envious when I tell you what I'm doing tomorrow.

It involves a canal...and running water...and a man...Romantic, huh?

Well, not when it's a ROOT CANAL and the water will be squirting in my mouth (and spraying up my nose!) from a long tube and the man is my dentist!

Yikes! How'd I get myself into this mess?!?!

Yeah, I know it could be a whole lot worse, and I'm glad it's nothing REALLY serious.

But still, WHY are there just some things we do not want to experience?!

Like root canals...

6 comments:

Mary Cunningham said...

You'll be fine! No sweat! A breeze! (cough) good luck. glad it's not me. :-)

Home At Last said...

couldn't you have said . . ."root
. . .beer!

I was with you until you said

CANAL

Diana Black said...

Yes, yes, root BEER! Love root beer! Love to have my roots colored! Love rootin' tootin' cowboy movies...But not...

ROOT canals!

You both feel my pain, don't you.

Thankee!

Gayle Carline said...

"Just lie back, Dearie, and think of England."

No, wait, that was advice for something else. Good luck with the tooth thing. Make them give you drugs. Lots of 'em, the good ones. Better living through chemistry, I always say.

Gayle Carline (aka GeeCarl)
http://gaylecarline.blogspot.com

Eileen Williams said...

My dear friend,

By the time you read this, you may not be feeling your fabulous and feisty self. I hope it wasn't too bad and that you're now peacefully relaxing under the influence of Gayle's suggested drugs. If chemistry ever does come in handy, there couldn't be a better time than NOW. Sweet dreams and feel better soon!

Diana Black said...

Thanks, everyone, for your well wishes! They worked because I'm back at it today!

After the procedure, face drooped on one side and slurring my words, I did what any woman would do.

I stopped by Estee Lauder for the free gift with purchase.

Nice colors.

:>) db