Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why You Won't Be Hearing From Me...



No, not forever...Just till Monday.


Heading out tomorrow for the South Carolina Book Fest to stake my claim in the Echelon booth.







These types of venues are fantastic opportunities to connect with readers... Well, people in general. People are themselves pretty fantastic when you get right down to it, aren't they?


That's one reason WHY I'm looking forward to this trip...That and the piece of Dove Dark Chocolate I award myself for every book sold!

3 comments:

Home At Last said...

I wanna write a book . . .I didn't you got chocolate for every book sold . . . I would've done it years ago! Patty

Diana Black said...

Oh, yeah! Put pen to paper and get your chocolate today! =)

Teresa Burrell, Author, Attorney, Advocate said...

I'll write for chocolate.

Best of luck to you at the festival. Sell, sell, sell.